Health Net Life Medicare Supplement plans give you:
- Coverage that helps pays for the medical costs not covered by Medicare
- Your choice of any doctor or hospital1
- No referrals or authorizations needed when seeing a specialist
- Few claim forms, if any, to file
- Coverage wherever you travel within the U.S.
Medicare Supplement Plan Benefits
Health Net Life offers the following Medicare Supplement Plans: A, D, F, Innovative Plan F, High Deductible Plan F, G, High Deductible Plan G, Innovative Plan G and N. Plans Innovative Plan F and Innovative Plan G offer basic and extra benefits. It is important to note that Medicare Supplement plans do not offer Prescription Drug Benefits
Health Net Life Medicare Supplement plan members enjoy the benefits of the Silver&Fit Basic Fitness Program - an exercise and healthy aging program designed specifically for Medicare beneficiaries.
Members can also take advantage of Health Net's Wellness CenterSM Healthy Discounts2.
- Complementary care discounts, including chiropractic, acupuncture and massage therapy.
- Discounts on products and services, from vitamins and health club memberships to eye care and hearing aids.
All Health Net Life Medicare Supplement plan members receive the following basic benefits:
- Hospitalization: Medicare Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medical Expenses: Medicare Part B coinsurance (usually 20% of the Medicare approved amount) or copayments for hospital outpatient services.
- Blood: First three pints of blood each year.
- Hospice: Part A coinsurance.