The Silver&Fit Exercise and Healthy Aging Program
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE®
Learn how to improve your health — and use our tools to do it. This program gives members:
- No-cost access to fitness clubs and exercise centers.
- Group classes made for older adults, where offered.
- The option to work out at home using up to 2 Home Fitness Kits per year (24 kits to choose from).
- Health Aging classes (online or DVD).
- A newsletter 4 times a year.
- The Silver&Fit Connected!TM program, a fun and easy way to track exercise through a wearable fitness device or app and earn rewards*.
- Other web tools like a facility search, online classes, challenges, and more.
YOU CHOOSE HOW YOU WANT TO GET HEALTHY! WANT TO LEARN MORE?
For more information, please call Health Net Member Services: 1-800-926-4178 (TTY: 711). Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., excluding holidays.
Your use of the Silver&Fit Connected! program serves as your consent for American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness) to receive information about your tracked activity and to use that data to process and administer available rewards to you under the program. The Silver&Fit program is provided by American Specialty Health Fitness, Inc. (ASH Fitness), a subsidiary of American Specialty Health Incorporated (ASH). All programs and services are not available in all areas. The people in this piece are not Silver&Fit members. Silver&Fit, Something for Everyone, Silver&Fit Connected!, and the Silver&Fit logo are trademarks of ASH. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact your health plan for more information.
Health Net Life Insurance Company is a subsidiary of Health Net, Inc. Health Net is a registered service mark of Health Net, Inc. S950-294C-HNMS 05/16 Multi-Facility Prospective Flier © 2016 American Specialty Health Incorporated. All rights reserved.