Decision Power Support Program
Your health, Your time. Your choice.
Decision Power Health & Wellness is a complimentary benefit available to Health Net members:
- Nurse24SM – a licensed nurse offers reliable guidance any time day or night, via phone or chat. You can reach out with any health concern, from how best to manage a chronic condition to how to treat a minor injury. Our nurses are trained to ask the right questions to help you get the care you need and the help to better manage your health.
- RealAge Test (health assessment) – Instant results that give you recommendations and resources based on your unique health profile
- RealAge Programs – make better make better choices for a healthier future with programs that offer you the tools and guidance on stress, sleep, nutrition and activity.
- Personal Health Profile – Store, maintain, track and manage your health information in one centralize, private, and secure location.
- Decision Power Healthy Discounts – save with discounts on weight loss solutions with Jenny Craig® and WW formerly Weight Watchers®, hearing aids and screenings, and on other health and wellness products and services.
- Decision Power Tools – Recipe Finder, Dec sion Aides, Quizzes and Assessments, Games, monthly Newsletters and videos on a variety of health topics to help you stay healthy.
You have access to Decision Power through your current enrollment with any of the following Health Net companies: Health Net of Arizona, Inc.; Health Net of California, Inc.; Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc.; Health Net Life Insurance Company.
Decision Power is not part of Health Net's commercial medical benefit plans. Also, it is not affiliated with Health Net's provider network and it may be revised or withdrawn without notice. Decision Power is part of Health Net's Medicare Advantage benefit plans. It is not affiliated with Health Net's provider network. Decision Power services, including clinicians, are additional resources that Health Net makes available to enrollees of the above listed Health Net companies.
Health Net of Arizona, Inc., Health Net of California, Inc., Health Net Health Plan of Oregon, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company are subsidiaries of Health Net, Inc.